T-Rex of America Forum Index T-Rex of America
Forum for T-Rex Enthusiasts

Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STUDY

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    T-Rex of America Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOHNNY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 am    Post subject: STUDY Reply with quote

Hi guy s , for those of you that don t know me, I am Johnny , I own a T-REX since 1999. I ll skip the rest, my involvement with a T-REX will be to long to write.

I am currently doing a study on T-REX crashes. My study is almost completed, but would not be with out the T-REX riding in the states.

I need you guy s

If you , or relative, friend, have been involved in a T-REX crash,especially major ones please send us you info at infos@j-trex.com I ll get in touch with you.

I will keep you inform of the conclusion. Working on making your ride safer .

Johnny
chicknfeet
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when I inquired on the subject with Campagna - here is the reply

Hello everyone,

Please let me use this forum to clarify a few points in regards of this post,

• Transport Canada has sent us a request for information following an accident that occurred in the summer of 2013. Naturally Campagna offers its full cooperation with Transport Canada in their application.

• The T -REX is as safe as before, despite some depictions of a few people.

• Campagna manufactures vehicles that meet safety standards.

• For further information do not hesitate to contact David Neault at 450-641-2112 ext 224
Please also note that Campagna Motors terminated due to several non-compliance with contractual obligations the dealer agreement with J- TREX ( Campagna Boutique North Shore, Jean Delarochelliere ) in November 2013 and therefore there are no longer a dealer or authorized service center since that time.

Sincerely,

David Neault
Vice-President
Campagna Motors
(450) 641-2112 ext 224
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    T-Rex of America Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: