T-Rex of America Forum Index T-Rex of America
Forum for T-Rex Enthusiasts

Photo GalleryPhoto Gallery FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 T-REX For Sale, 5716 miles, upgraded wheels $29,990.00

Post new topic   Reply to topic    T-Rex of America Forum Index -> T-REX Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Jerome
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: 2005 T-REX For Sale, 5716 miles, upgraded wheels $29,990.00 Reply with quote

No rush to sell, but am looking at going a different route. Up for sale is my 2005 Campagna T-Rex. Clear title with 5,716 miles currently. Mileage will change if we have any warm days while I am in town. I am the 4th owner of the T-Rex and it is completely up to maintenance. Starts and runs great every time.

The T-Rex is in near perfect shape. I recently had it detailed by Eric Witt of Tru Shine who was just rated by Dupont Registry as one of the top 10 detailers in the U.S. Check the latest issue for proof. For those wondering it wasn't cheap. The body and paint are in incredible shape. I bought new 17" black wheels for the front. Wheels are Konig 17x7 +40 offset with 205/40/17s Falken Azenis RT-615Ks. The front tires made a huge difference with preventing understeer and glad I went with such a soft compound. Wheels and tires have about 800 miles on them, tires look practically new due to the light weight of the REX.

Maintenace: At just over 4000 miles the previous owner had the rear bearings replaced, along with oil change and turning the rotors. At 4500 miles I had the carb rebuilt and also installed new spark plugs. I put a little over 1400 miles on this thing with zero issues.

Mods: Aftermarket steering wheel(still have factory), rev lock clutch, carbon fiber package, 17x7 front Konig Wheels with Azenis, carbon fiber covered turn signals and 4" front wind screen.

This T-Rex has the factory roof line raised about 4-5". This was done by the original owner and was told it was done by the factory. There are absolutely no weld marks on the frame and the entire frame is powder coated just like they come from the factory. Ive worked on cars for the last 10 years(building rotary engines) and I can not find any evidence the frame has been welded any where other than the factory points.

This T-REX has no wreck history and has been an absolute blast to own and drive. No need to tell you guys about the attention you get as you all already know.

Reverse works perfectly as it should just like everything else on this T-Rex.

The only issue I am aware of is the choke doesnt work if you try to adjust it at the cluster, if you reach behind you and pull the cable it works just fine. No big deal but something I meant to fix as it irked me but never got around to it.

Extras that are included are: Factory Steering wheel, 2 16" American Racing front wheels and tires, larger sprocket, extra filters, cover for T-Rex and a battery tender.

As far as I am aware this is by far the cheapest clean title T-Rex in the US. I have been looking at prices the last 3-4 months and it has been near impossible to even find any on the used market.

Once again price is $29,990.00. Will be listing it on ebay soon for around $31,500.00.

Please pm me or call if you have any questions.
David Jerome
865-385-5622
David Jerome
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David Jerome
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    T-Rex of America Forum Index -> T-REX Classifieds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: